Enrol Online NOW!
Select the course you want to do
- Think about your career and study goals
- Consider course(s) that will help you achieve those goals
- Attend relevant course information sessions or interviews
- Arrange an appointment with the Career Counsellor at your local campus
Check you meet the course entry requirements
- Entry requirements are the minimum qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience. These are listed on each Course Information page.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements you may be eligible for other courses in this area
Check that the course study modes and locations suit your needs and make sure you are aware of the course fees, related charges and payment options
- Attendance/study mode and location details are included on each Course Information page
- When you enrol in a TAFE course you will have to pay the TAFE NSW Fee and there may be additional course related charges
- Check with Centrelink or a Career Counsellor whether they consider the course as eligible for payment of Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
Enrolments are now open for Semester 2, 2014
Semester 2 commences from 14 July - ENROL ONLINE NOW.
To enrol after this date, please visit your local campus or call 1300 TAFE RI (1300 8233 74).
- If your course requires you to attend an information session you may be able to enrol at the end of this session. If this is not possible, you will be advised when to enrol at this time.
- We encourage you to contact the Head Teacher to arrange a suitable to discuss the course in more detail at all times.
- If you are seeking Recognition of Prior Learning for previous studies you will need to provide supporting documentation to the Course Coordinator for consideration.
Please note: You are not enrolled until you have completed and agreed to the enrolment declaration and paid the correct TAFE NSW Fee or received an approved exemption.
Other Key Facts
To be eligible to access government subsidised training in TAFE NSW you must be an Australian citizen or meet the criteria of being an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Humanitarian visa holder.
You must also have a NSW residential address or be employed within NSW to be eligible to access government subsidised training places in TAFE NSW.
Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students from all Australian States and Territories shall have access to government subsidised training places in TAFE NSW.
Apprentices who are registered in other States and Territories and are required to undertake training at TAFE NSW will continue to be eligible to access government subsidised training places.
Trainees who are registered in NSW and Training at TAFE NSW will continue to be eligible to access government subsidised training places.
Find a course