Enrol Online NOW!
Select the course you want to do
- Think about your career and study goals
- Consider course(s) that will help you achieve those goals
- Attend relevant course information sessions or interviews
- Arrange an appointment with the Career Counsellor at your local campus
Check you meet the course entry requirements
- Entry requirements are the minimum qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience. These are listed on each Course Information page.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements you may be eligible for other courses in this area
Check that the course study modes and locations suit your needs and make sure you are aware of the course fees, related charges and payment options
- Attendance/study mode and location details are included on each Course Information page
- When you enrol in a TAFE course you will have to pay the TAFE NSW Fee and there may be additional course related charges
- Check with Centrelink or a Career Counsellor whether they consider the course as eligible for payment of Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
Enrolments open for Semester 2, 2013 courses from Monday 27 May
- You will be able to enrol online from Monday 27 May 2013 for a course commencing in Semester 2, 2013. You are still able to visit your local campus to enrol at any time after this date.
- If your course requires you to attend an information session you may be able to enrol at the end of this session. If this is not possible, you will be advised when to enrol at this time.
- We encourage you to contact the Head Teacher to arrange a suitable to discuss the course in more detail at all times.
- If you are seeking Recognition of Prior Learning for previous studies you will need to provide supporting documentation to the Course Coordinator for consideration.
Please note: You are not enrolled until you have completed and agreed to the enrolment declaration and paid the correct TAFE NSW Fee or received an approved exemption.
Other key facts
From 15th May 2013, to be eligible to access government subsidised training places in TAFE NSW, new enrolling students must have a NSW residential address or be employed within NSW.
Students enrolled in government subsidised training in TAFE NSW in Semester 1, 2013 will be eligible to complete their government subsidised qualification in 2013.
Apprentices who are registered in other States and Territories and are required to undertake training at TAFE NSW will continue to be eligible to access government subsidised training places.
Trainees who are registered in NSW and training at TAFE NSW will continue to be eligible to access government subsidised training places.
If you are not a resident of NSW or working within NSW, fees may vary.
For more information please contact the TAFE campus offering your chosen course of study.
Find a course