What are eResources?
eResources include ebooks, evideos, databases, and online magazines and journals.
Library staff carefully choose eResources to help you search smarter and faster to find current, relevant information
- on a wide range of topics for courses at Riverina Institute
- from reliable, credible sources on the web
- in free titles + Library subscriptions
- using a keyword or topic search
- in a range of formats including online articles, books and videos
How do you track down the information you need?
Is the information you find with Google and other web search tools relevant or reliable?
Do you sometimes get too much information, or maybe you search for ages but can't find anything ...
Staff and students can search and view Library eResources via the Internet at campus libraries. Many titles are also available at any computer, anywhere with an Internet connection.
How do you know which eResources to use?
- Use the A-Z table below to find out about available eResources
- Check out LibGuides to track down useful eResources
- Check out the A-Z eResources guide for more information
How do you login to eResources?
Most eResources require staff and students to login with their DEC username and password. Some require a campus login and password.
Ask a Librarian or contact Library staff with any questions you have about finding and using eResources ... such as login details or which eResource to use to find the topic resources you need.