At TAFE NSW we understand that studying on campus, or in a classroom, isn’t always possible. That’s why we offer a collaborative online learning environment with exceptional support. You’ll learn with state-of-the-art online technologies, extensive resources and a connected online learning community.
When you study online with TAFE NSW, you’ll simply experience the very best in distance learning. It’s a flexible, progressive online learning format where you’ll enjoy online classrooms, webinars, chats and forums.
Whether you're on a computer, or any other mobile device, you can now learn when and where you want.
The Benefits of Online Learning
When you choose to study online you’ll experience a whole array of benefits such as:
- The opportunity to change or enhance your career prospects wherever you may be - rural, metropolitan or overseas.
- The flexibility to fit study around work, social or family commitments.
- The ability to vary your study-load to suit your life - full-time or part-time online study, the choice is yours.
- The support offered by TAFE NSW’s online learning environment where you can contact other students, or through direct contact with your teachers via the forum, email or phone.
- Access to facilities across all 18 locations.
Courses I can study online?
You can study courses online in a number of career areas at TAFE NSW. Please click here to access all current online courses.
What is RI Learn?
Depending on your mode of study, RI Learn is the Moodle Learning Management system that you may use to access information for your online course.
What else will you need?
You only really need two things to study online with us.
A computer or a digital device and, the Internet.
However, you may also need access to the following services and facilities during your time as a student. Click on each to find out more.