We have the skills to improve yours
Are you thinking about changing careers? Or maybe you want to learn new skills in your current career and get that promotion? At TAFE NSW we can help with a vast range of courses to ensure you achieve your goals. At one of our many campuses you can add to your current skills, upgrade your qualification or make a change in direction with our vast range of courses. You’ll benefit from our highly experienced teachers who’ll equip you with the skills that meet the latest industry standards and requirements.
So no matter what skills you need, at TAFE NSW you can:
- Choose from over 400 courses and 18 campuses across the Riverina.
- Complete a certificate or diploma or an integrated degree – or even enrol in a short course for professional development.
- Have access to state-of-the-art professional-standard facilities.
- Benefit from our teachers who are affiliated with industry.
- Break down barriers to education and training.
- Do free courses to improve employability.
Need a change?
If you want a career change, let us help you make an informed decision. Simply visit our Plan Your Career page and then browse through the Career Areas. We offer you numerous study areas that lead to fulfilling careers.
Like to talk it through with someone?
Sorting through your career options is a difficult task for many of us. SO, why not talk to someone about it. At TAFE NSW we have something that other education providers don’t – a team of highly-skilled career counsellors to help you get through it all.
Our team of counsellors are experts at matching your skills and needs to study areas, so feel free to give them a call or sit down with one today.
Find a Course
If you know exactly what you want to study, visit our course search page. You’ll find hundreds of courses, at many levels, to meet different needs. These include:
- Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas
- Short Courses (for professional development or to meet regulatory requirements)
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships (no maximum age limit applies)
- Higher Education Degrees via our Pathways Program (in selected areas)
What you already know can be Recognised
If your current skills and knowledge are Recognised then you may be able to gain credit for them and hence complete your studies sooner. This is what we call Recognition. You may also be able to study a higher qualification than you first thought. In some cases you may even be able to apply for 100% recognition in your chosen qualification – that means you can gain that qualification with what you already know.
For more information visit Recognition and RPL.